What is this About?

Musical theatre. That is what this blog is about and no, I will not change the name to make sure people actually know that. I am too proud of my creation to give it up now. If your brain works at all like mine, you will realize the title is a play on "The Point of No Return" from The Phantom of the Opera (this is my all time favourite musical). Let us begin this journey here, then. I am in no way a musical theatre expert. This blog will not be big and fancy and will definitely not be professionally done. It is just me and my laptop, sitting on my bed and typing.

Mask, Happy, Sad, Costume, Smile, Face, Gold, CarnivalI like to think I know a lot about musicals from listening to Broadway soundtracks and seeing shows, but I am just the same audience member as anyone else out there (I just have somewhere to write it all down now). I will write about many musicals ranging from Dear Evan Hansen to Jersey Boys to Les Misérables to, of course, The Phantom of the Opera. We can talk about actors and actresses that we love or awards shows or songs. We have the chance to talk about anything we want! As for me, not much matters other than my love for musicals and hopefully yours as well. I hope anyone reading this will participate in the discussion and we can have fun together in this musical theatre journey.
See ya soon:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mask, the Music and the Man